CT113 is a viscous liquid adhesive made from a blend of synthetic rubber and resins, developed for the bonding of illbruck EPDM membranes.
CT113 is a viscous adhesive developed for the bonding of ME220 EPDM membranes, particularly in façade applications. CT113 is compatible with surfaces such as wood, metal, masonry and other building materials.
Solvents contained within the adhesive may damage sensitive surfaces. The adhesive is not suitable for direct application onto polystyrene, PVC, asphalt or bitumen
Safety data sheet must be read and understood before use. Highly flammable – keep away from open flames and other ignition sources.
- Ideal for bonding of ME220 EPDM membranes in facade installations
- Cured adhesive has excellent resistance to weathering and the ageing effects of UV exposure
- Adhesive accommodates a wide fluctuation in service temperature from -20°C up to +80°C
- Cures within 20 minutes to form a high strength and elastomeric connection
- High initial adhesion strength