Tremco EPDM OT015 adhesive
Quantity: 12 x 600ml Sausage
OT015 is a high tack adhesive that is used for bonding ME220 Elastomeric EPDM Membrane to itself & to typical construction substrates such as aluminium, metal, zinc plated metal, wood, PVC-U, and other non-porous materials.
- Ideal for bonding of ME220 EPDM membranes in facade installations
- Cured adhesive has excellent resistance to weathering and the aging effects of UV exposure
- Adhesive accommodates a wide fluctuation in temperature from -20°C up to +80°C
- Easy, clean, fast and precise application
Key Benefits of Tremco Illbruck OT015 EPDM Membrane Adhesive
• Ideal for bonding of EPDM in façade installations.
• Cured adhesive has excellent resistance to weathering and the ageing effects of UV exposure.
• Adhesive accommodates a wide fluctuation in temperature from -20°C up to +80°C.
• Easy, clean, fast and precise application.
How much do I need?
Typically one foil will be sufficient to provide one 6 linear meter seal of 10mm wide and 10mm deep. However when applying the paste and adhering the EPDM, the paste is often flattened, which can increase the linear meterage.